Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Smitten Polish: You're Turning Violet, Violet!


Hello ladies!  I hope everyone is taking it easy after last night's election!  We were glued to CNN all night!  That Anderson Cooper is one hot sexy man!

Today I have my first Smitten Polish ever!  Ladies and germs, meet You're Turning Violet, Violet!  YTVV is a fantastic violet crelly with glowy blue holo hexes and silver, blue, and pink shimmer.  This is two easy peasy coats, no undies needed!


flash
Application is smooth like butter!  Unfortunately, I don't have any other Smittens to compare her to (YET), so I don't know (YET) if that's the norm in this gorgeous indie line!


flash
  Do you see that gorgeous electric shimmer?  My gf Becky says it reminds her of jellyfish. :)

flash
  This is not a great polish photo, but you can see the glowiness in the bottle a bit better.  That glowiness translates onto the nail beautifully in real life!

artificial light
 She dried fairly smooth.  I only used one layer of topcoat, but two layers or some Gelous would turn her to glass.


I will definitely be collecting more Smittens, I love this one so much!!!!  You can find Smitten Polish at www.llarowe.com and www.etsy.com/shop/SmittenPolish.

I'm counting the minutes until tonight's episode of American Horror Story: Asylum!  Between AHS and Ghost Hunters, Wednesday is the best tv night of the week!

Happy Wednesday!  xoxo Kris

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mani! I love this color :) I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! This isn't spam - it's actually an award bloggers are nominating other bloggers for! Please take a minute to read about it on my post here (I was nominated as well) :) Congrats!
    http://www.missmanimonster.com/2013/02/versatile-blogger-award-my-nominees.html

    ReplyDelete