Thursday, November 1, 2012

This Is Halloween: Trick or Treat!

So.  I've learned a valuable lesson from this challenge.  I've learned that I am a slacker.  I was a day late of some posts and I skipped two posts altogether.  Oh, the pressure!  Maybe I'll forget how bad I was at this by the time the Christmas challenges roll around.  For now, I'm glad to be back to regular random posts!

Behold my final This Is Halloween design: Trick or Treat!


I was too lazy to use a dotting tool for the dots and just used my black and white stripers.   The orange Maybelline Color Show Sweet Clementine.  It's a thinnish formula and needs about three coats for good coverage, but I love her juicy color!

I hope everyone had tons of fun, stayed safe, and got enough candy to last until Christmas!

Happy Thursday! xoxo Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment