Saturday, October 13, 2012

More OPI Germany Collection!

Hello ladies!  So I didn't get around to doing yesterday's This Is Halloween jack-o-lantern post, and now I can't find the photos.  Maybe it's for the best; they were a complete fail anyway and I've embarrassed myself enough for one week with my sad nail art.  Instead, I have three more polishes from OPI's Germany Collection to go with My Very First Knockwurst and Every Month is OktoberfestSind Sie bereit?  Die Let gehen!

First is German-icure by OPI.  I am so in love.  She's a vampy blackened burgundy red shimmer, heavy on the red shimmer, which means she's also perfect for Christmas.  Two coats, no topcoat-- shiny!



Next is Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine! combines two colors I cannot, CANNOT, resist: green and gray.  Jeez, she's gorgeous.  So creamy and rich.  Again, two coats, no topcoat.



Last up is Deutsch You Want Me Baby?, another amazing deep shimmer!  She's a fantastic reddish orange.  She can lean further either way depending on the lighting: more red in bright light, more orange in lower light.  Again, two coats, no topcoat.  She is autumn in a bottle, amirite?




The formulas on all five of my OPI frauleins are super easy to work with.  The shimmers are the perfect consistency and easy to control with great brush flow.  The cremes are slightly runnier and just slightly streaky on the first coat, but not enough to be an issue.  You can find OPI at ULTA, Regis, JCPenney, Cosmoprof, Saloncentric, and lots of salons.

I'm sorry the jack-o-lanterns slipped away from me!  I'm pretty excited about the This Is Halloween zombie theme on the fifteenth... I have a few really cool ideas, but we all know the finish product never looks as good as it does in my head!

Happy Saturday! xoxo Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment