Monday, October 15, 2012

This Is Halloween 10/15: ZOMBIES

So as much as I loooove the scary stuff, I'm not that into zombies.  I know there's a giant zombie movement going on in the US right now, but I just don't get it.  Maybe they don't scare me because they don't really exist, or if they did, what's scary about a dumb staggery guy who can't control his body and can't run after you?  It's like skeletons.  What's scary about a skeleton?  They rattle their bones at you?

Anyway.  I kind of love this mani.


BRAIIIIIIINNNNNNNSSSSSSS


I coated my nails and cuticles in tinted moisturizer and dabbed on darkish matte brown eyeshadow and matte bronzer with a makeup sponge to make my nails and creases look dirty.  Then I sponged on some China Glaze Tree Hugger around my nails to give a diseased, decaying effect.  Finally, I used China Glaze Adventure Red-y for the blood.  I wiped the brush until it was almost dry and then freehanded the blood.  The almost-dry brush created dry crunchy pieces that, to me, look like bits of human flesh stuck in the blood!


You can see the fleshy bits really well here!


Coming 10/19: Bats!

Happy Monday! xoxo Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment