Thursday, October 18, 2012

This Is Halloween 10/18: Bats

Oops, I'm a day early.  I work until eight tomorrow night and Friday night is reserved for my men, so I'm posting today. :)


BATS!!!


I think this is a cute concept, but my execution is once again sorely lacking.  I drew the bat faces with Fingerpaints Ch-ART-coal Black Nail Art over my existing mani of China Glaze No Plain Jane, a no-name lavender glitter from Rite Aid, and China Glaze Fairy Dust (layered in that order).  Then I dotted on the eyes with China Glaze Ruby Pumps (I love how they look like they're glowing!).  Those white splotches (Sinful Colors Nail Art in white) are supposed to be vampire teeth.  Sorry.

I'm looking forward to the next This Is Halloween prompt: gradient!  That's something even I can do! :D

Happy Thursday!!! xoxo Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment