Monday, October 8, 2012

"This Is Halloween" Nail Art Challenge 10/8: Ghosts!

Hello ladies!  I can't believe we are already a quarter of the way through October!  It's moving too fast!  The weather here is finally autumny and perfect, and I'm super enjoying all the Halloween movies on the Disney Channel!



So today's Halloween theme challenge is ghosts.  I loooove ghosty stuff... ghost stories, ghost movies, ghosts photos, ghost hunting, all of it.  So I wanted to do something super cool for today's ghost theme, but as we all learned from Horror Movie day, I am Teh Suck at nail art, so I had to completely paint over my original design and make some generic ghost faces.  What's crappy is even these are lame lol!  Notice the black of my first design around the edges of my nails!  I used two coats of China Glaze White on White as a base and drew the faces and the Boo with China Glaze Liquid Leather using a dotting tool.


It's not perfect, but it's fun!

Happy Monday!  xoxo Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment