Sunday, September 16, 2012

China Glaze New Bohemian Collection: Rare and Radiant and Unpredictable

Rare and Radiant and Unpredictable came home to join their sisters Deviantly Daring, Swanky Silk, and No Plain Jane today.  They looked so lonely at Sallys it broke my heart!  I loooove this collection... I'm thinking I need to try them all in a marble mani.  I apologize for the photos; I swatched these at night and my camera was not cooperating.  It went all blurry without the flash.  The crappy thing is I swatched like ten polishes last night and all the photos are pretty much useless.  These Bohemian ones I am using anyway :)

Rare and Radiant is a gold and green duochrome.  Not unique, but still very pretty.  I like the warmth in her, and the duochrome is pretty noticeable.  The formula is very easy to work with.  I used two coats for these photos.

with flash

no flash
Unpredictable is also a gold and green duochrome, but the green is much more bluish.  This one didn't wow me in the bottle, but I love her on!  Again, the formula is really good.  Very smooth.  This is two coats.

no flash
with flash

 
with flash

So the only sister I'm missing from this collection is Want My Bawdy, which is a purplish blue.  I will probably end up bringing her home soon, since I am so in love with the rest of them!

You can pick up China Glaze at Sally's and ULTA, and various etailers.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's mani... it's so gorgeous I can't even handle it right now.

Happy Sunday! xoxo Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment