Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Lazy Mani... Gray and Silver Always Works!!!

Hi everyone!  And by everyone, I mean Mom, Sister, and Bosslady.  Hopefully at some point in the not too distant future a few more everyones might be reading too!

I'm doing it.  I'm starting a nail blog and I am thuper duper ecthited.  My very first post is my trusty fallback color combo-- the one I do when I can't make up my mind or don't have the energy to be creative.  Basically, my Lazy Mani.  Great blog beginning, huh?

My Lazy Mani = China Glaze Recycle and OPI Crown Me Already! from their Miss Universe collection.  I LOVE these colors, they work with everything lol!  This is two coats Recycle and two coats Crown Me Already! on the accent nail.  Crown Me Already! doesn't really need underwear, but I always forget and base it anyway.

 no flash, low light

with flash

indirect sunlight

Recycle's formula is a little thin and slightly streaky on the first coat, but the second one smoothes it all out nicely.  The last photo shows a little balding, but that's not the case in real life.  Crown Me Already! is small silver and medium hex silver glitter in a clear base.  Her formula is what I think a glitter lacquer (not glitter top coat) should be: not too thick, easy to apply, and packed with glitter!  She's easily opaque in two thin coats!  I wish I could show you how sparkly she is in the sun, but I waited too long and the light is gone.  Trust me, you'd need shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment