Wednesday, September 12, 2012

China Glaze Prey Tell Swatch and Review

Ooooh this mani makes me feel like a maneater!   The China Glaze On Safari Collection is full of dark cremes, but this one is by far my favorite!  Prey Tell is a crazy dark vampy wine creme with an amazing shine.  She makes me think of silent movie actresses in the 1920s.  Her application is streaky at first and I had to do three coats to get her completely even.  The following photos are without topcoat!

 sunlight

 shade

Prey Tell matte-ified!  A coat of Essie's Matte About You gives her a whole different vibe!  BTW, I LOVE Matte About You.  It basically doubles your stash because it gives any polish (even glitters!) a completely new look!

 sunlight
shade

Do you love it?  Look for another creme and a couple of glitters from the same collection in an upcoming post!

Get your China Glaze at Sally's.  Not all Essie retailers carry Matte About You.  I've seen it at ULTA, but I ordered mine from www.transdesign.com.

Happy Wednesday!  xoxo Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment