Sunday, September 23, 2012

CrowsToes Cheshire

Hi ladies!  Today I have another miraculous CrowsToes polish: Cheshire, inspired by the slightly creepy, mostly cute Cheshire cat in Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland.  Hello gorgeous!!!!


Cheshire is purple and magenta glitter, small and medium chartreuse hexagon glitter, and giant matte purple hexagons in a clear base.  Whatttt.  This is one coat over China Glaze Spontaneous, a medium smoky purple creme.


Application on this one was tricky.  I had to dab her on because she's soooo thick and move her around a little to get her even.  I also had to do some fishing for the giant purple hexagons.  But look at it.  The payoff is sooooo worth it.


She's pretty top coat thirsty.  I used two coats of sealer to get her reasonably smooth so she wouldn't catch on anything.


Look at these bottle shots.  LOOK.  Are you kidding me right now?


See the humongous hexagons hanging out here?  So cool!


To continue with the Alice In Wonderland theme, I drank my morning coffee from my Mad Hatter mug I picked up from Downtown Disney when I visited my sister this summer.  I am almost as obsessed with coffee mugs as I am with nail polish, and this one is currently my favorite!




See the little white blob under the mug?   That's my little man.  He was watching his Saturday morning cartoons, and prefers the floor to the couch lol!

CrowsToes is easily one of my favorite indie brands!  You can find CrowsToes on www.shop.llarowe.com and www.overallbeauty.com.

Happy Sunday!! xoxo Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment