Saturday, September 29, 2012

OPI Every Month Is Oktoberfest

Hello friends!  Today I have a color from the OPI's Germany collection.  Behold the glory that is Every Month Is Oktoberfest.


This, ladies, is an amaaaazing color.  In the sun and bright light, she has a heavy deep eggplant shimmer.  In lower and natural light, she's kind of a black cherry.  At first I couldn't figure out what to call her color, and my friend Yeny and I wracked our brains until she finally came up with black cherry (also my fave Baskin Robbins flavor!).  I love her against my skin tone!  She is just fantastic!!!!



See how she gives off a completely different vibe in different light?  Total dual personality.  She is super easy to work with and apply, which is exactly what I've come to expect from OPI shimmers.  She could be a one-coater if you're careful, but I always apply at least two coats for depth in every mani.  This is two coats plus a topcoat.



This is the first of the Germany collection I've gotten.  I love it so much, I'm thinking a need to make a trip to Cosmoprof for a few more!  You can find OPI at ULTA, Sephora, Cosmoprof, and Saloncentric.

Happy Saturday!!!! xoxo Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment